If you want to stay up to date on program initiatives and find more ways to get involved, subscribe to our newsletter.
PortVision50 Membership Levels
As we make our way out of the pandemic, it was the decision by the PortVision50 (PV50) Board to make PV50’s expert educational resources, news and information available to the public at no charge through December 2021.
PortVision50 Members: Members are committed to the mission and objectives of PortVision50. Membership offers access to in-depth information and analysis of the requirements of IMO 2030 and 2050 to make informed decisions.
Associate Members/Partners: Partners are suppliers of services, products, technology and/or equipment that offer environmental advantages or opportunities to help PortVision50 Members improve their environmental performance.
Associations: Associations agree to serve as ambassadors for the environmental program by encouraging their members to join and /or endorse the program and promoting the efforts and successes of PortVision50.
Patrons: This category of membership is open to governments, municipalities, communities, environmental groups, academics, or research centers, etc. The supporting organization must complete a letter of support. Patrons receive a variant of the PortVision50 logo that they can use to demonstrate their support of the PortVision50 initiative. PortVision50 Patrons encourage and support the ingenuity undertaken by the industry to understand the IMO GHG targets.
Benefits for PortVision50 Patrons:
- Opportunity to have a direct input in the organization’s development (environmental issues, specific requirements, etc.)
- Encourage companies to improve beyond regulatory compliance
- Visibility on PortVision50 website and publications
- Use of PortVision50 patron logo
- Preferential rates for PortVision50 products and events
There is no fee to become a PortVision50 Patron.
PortVision50 Sponsorship Levels
The levels of sponsorship are:
- $7,500 – Platinum sponsors will have their logo on the website through June 2022, be listed on all newsletters, releases and alerts and be able to contribute relevant vetted content that will be distributed to stakeholders across the maritime industry
- $5,000 – Gold sponsors will have their logo on the website through 2021 and will be listed a PV50 on all newsletters, releases and alerts
- $2,500 – Silver sponsors will have the logo on the website through 2021
- $1,000 – $2499 – Friend of PV50 – listed on the website
All sponsors will be given reduced 2022 membership.
We believe that PV50 will grow into a staple of information outreach and dialog for port stakeholders and other maritime sectors as we work to develop the infrastructure to significantly tackle climate change. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to be a part of this important development.
Interested in membership? Looking to Sponsor? Want to get involved?
Contact Us at email@example.com or complete the membership inquiry form below.